Snacks Your Dietitian Will Love.
1. Strawberries dipped in raw cashew butter.
2. Plain, fat free Greek yogurt with cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and a small amount of dry oatmeal.
3. Raw peanuts and cashews with a honey crisp apple.
4. Plain, non-fat Greek yogurt with berries, ground flax seed, chia, slivered almonds and walnuts.
5. Spinach salad, 2-3 tablespoons each of raisins, and peanut a bit of balsamic vinegar.
6. Avocado and salsa with raw veggies.
7. Homemade snack. Mix ¼ cup of nuts (walnuts, almonds or pistachios), 1-2 tablespoons of unsweetened raisins or dried cherries, and 1 to two tablespoons of dark, semi-sweet chocolate chips.
"Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one.” ~Astrid Alauda